Nicholson Construction completed multi-stage refurbishments, extensions and new builds at Ballarat’s Mount Rowan Secondary School.
The construction took place while the school was fully operational, with some tasks scheduled for out of school times to minimise disruption, but largely the construction was done in stages to ensure the school could remain running.
The facilities included;
- Home Economics Classrooms and Facilities
- Integrated Learning Centre
- Woodwork Classrooms and Facilities
- Performing Arts including Theatre
- Science Classrooms and Facilities
- Administration Areas
- Synthetic Turf Sports Court
- Foyers and Student Meeting Areas