The Bendigo City Campus Revitalisation Project (BCCRP) has been created to develop the strategic educational planning and master planning to deliver on this investment. The project scope comprises of stages 1A, 1B and 1C. This includes:
- Building E – two storey existing building to be refurbished. This building is a Heritage Victoria listed building, and shall house the hospitality department
- Building H – two storey existing building to be refurbished. This building is a Heritage Victoria listed building, and shall house the creative arts department and BT’s administration team
- Building J – New three storey building comprising of general purpose classrooms
- Building G – New three storey building housing the hair & beauty department
- Building P – Existing three storey building to be refurbished as part of this project. Southern wing refurbishment only. This building shall comprise of computer labs and general purpose classrooms for the existing health department
- Building L – Existing two storey building (southern wing) containing existing kitchen facilities to be demolished (staged method). Public realm landscaping works will be staged across the precinct
- Building C – Existing building to be demolished completely to make way for a future government building
- The diversion of in-ground services around Specimen Cottage as part of the site preparation works for Stage 1B, including make good of the disturbed area
We are excited to work with Kane once more! Kane Nicholson is currently delivering the $102 million Ballarat GovHub project that is due for completion in January 2021.
The Bendigo TAFE City Campus Revitalisation Project will reach Practical Completion in mid-2021.